Drills - General Guidelines
There are countless drills and many books and videos are available to teach you. You can look up videos online or go to a local library and find a book.
You don't need 100 drills. Pick a few and work at them.
- Step 1 - Explain the drill (why it is done, how it is done).
- Step 2 - Demonstrate the drill (slowly, step-by-step).
- Step 3 - Execute the drill.
- Step 4 - Figure out what went wrong (it's often the instructions); fix it, and start over!
- Step 5 - Use assistance from pictures, videos, CDs or experienced coaches to demonstrate.